Learn Real-World Techniques To Customize Website
We will walk you through all web design skills
It is designed for beginners and assumes you have no knowledge of creating web pages. Throughout the course, you will learn from basic to advanced topics. And, of course, you will start creating and customize any website accordingly.
The aim of this course is to get you started designing web pages. You won't need to buy any expensive software for this course. During the lessons you'll
learn some new concepts, structure and terms that are common place in website design. It is simple and easy to understand. With minimal computer
knowledge, you can build an efficient website in just a short period of time.
This course is specially conducted for non-IT people. No programming and design experience required. And, for graphic designers, you are encouraged to pursue this knowledge. Since the demand for websites is still high even in the crappy economy today.
Furthermore, we also provide full support upon completion of lesson, hosting c-Panel support and guidance, and website project development support.
Course Objective »
- Learn to design, post and manage websites.
- To customize website accordingly.
- To design website for commercial or personal use.
- Career potential to be a full time, part time and freelance web designer.
- Learn animated java-effects for website animation.
- Learn domain registration and web hosting.
- Graphic designers are encouraged to persue this knowledge.
Course Subjects »
- HTML Introduction of HTML and XHTML including the most commonly used elements like linking, font, input images, table, how to build online form, etc.
- CSS (Cascading Style Sheet) What is CSS and how to use CSS formating HTML contents? Basic to advanced of CSS and CSS3 for working with fonts, colors, background, positioning, linking, navigation bar, drop down menu, mouseover effect, and complete layout control.
- Photoshop skill for web Learn to use PS for enhancement in graphics, digital images editing and creating website layout.
- Optimize your website with SEO compliance How to make your website look good in the Google search engine results with correct way of website optimization.
Domain Registration & Hosting
How and where to register domain name, how to manage hosting cPanel.
How to upload website on the Internet, working with FTP, and email setting.
- Responsive Web Design Learn the technique for building websites that work on mobile devices, tablets, and desktop screens.
Who should attend »
- Individuals interested in entering into the web design field
- Individuals and companies interested in building and maintaining their own websites
- Graphic designers, multimedia designers and marketing professionals who want to increase their expertise in the area of web design
Who attended before »
Some of the companies and individuals that we have provided this web design training before:
- ServerFreak Technologies Sdn Bhd (Malaysia hosting company)
- Syscatech Sdn Bhd (IT company)
- Muffin (Online e-commerce cosmetic product)
- Pixelprint Concept House (Design & Printing Firm)
- UKSA (UK Student Advisory)
- Inkmaker Asia Pacific Sdn Bhd
- STL Power Solutions
- Automation Systems & Services (M) Sdn Bhd
- My Qalam Technology (M) Sdn Bhd
- Frontier ln Knowledge (M) Sdn Bhd
- Students from TAR College, The One Academy, Limkokwing University and others
- Full Support upon course completion.
- Full Support for website project development consult and idea.
- Full Support for web hosting.
- Free and unlimited subject review classes.
Contact / Venue »
Contact: Mr. Marcus (IPMA, Wales UK)
Mobile: +6012 605 1196
WEBGATE E SOLUTIONS
1009, Block E, Pusat Dagangan Phileo Damansara 1,
No.9, Jln. 16/11, Off Jln. Damansara,
46350 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor D.E., Malaysia. View Map